Adjustable Motion Relief Bands
Kinetosis, otherwise known as motion or travel sickness, is caused by a conflict in which the viewer’s perceptions do not match the sensations felt within the inner ear. It can occur in a number of situations, but is most commonly experienced in a car, boat, train, or airplane.
While there are a number of treatments for motion discomfort, one of the newest ways to ease symptoms is through Motion Relief Bands. These bands gently apply acupressure to the Nei-Kuan point, located on the underside of the wrist. They are adjustable and appropriate for both children and adults.
• Helps to relieve motion-induced discomfort experienced in airplanes, cars, boats, etc.
• Applies gentle acupressure to wrists
• Drug-free - suitable for adults and children
• No drowsiness or other side effects
• Adjustable from 5in to 7in